When the amount of the deduction for maternity does not correspond to the amount of the advance payment, taxpayers must regularise the situation in their tax return. In the case of taxpayers who are not obliged to file a tax return, they must communicate, for these purposes, to the Tax Administration the information determined by the Minister of Finance, who shall also establish the place, form and deadline for its presentation.

Did this answer your question?